Thursday 11 May 2017

Razzle Dazzle Some Exciting News

Good morning everyone I hope you are all having a great week. My post today is an exciting one .Those of you who follow my blog know I was Guest Designer for In The Pink during April . Well I have now been asked to join their Design Team. I'm delighted to have been asked as its a great challenge and  they have some amazing designers on this team. So its official I'm a Pink Lady!!!!






The new fortnightly challenge starts today over on the In The Pink blog and the theme for this week is Razzle Dazzle. The sponsrr this week is All Dressed Up Stamps

*****

For my first Design Team card I used a very old Docrafts Urban stamp called Flapper . I thought she suited the theme perfectly.




Close up 




Card recipe

Card Shape is made from a Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art stencil from Noor Designs 
Stamp is Docrafts Urban Stamp Flapper painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils and then fussy cut
Papers and  card are Lili of the Valley deep pink and the grey from my stash 
The Pink Glitter paper I made with sticky paper and  pink glitter powder
Pink and grey feathers I was given.
The cocktail glass stamps come with the stamp
Silver embellishment is from Ross Papercraft show
Sentiments are from Lili of the Valley Its Time to Party cut with a stitched heart die
Feather is cut with a Hot off the Press die 
Pink sparkly gems my stash
Glamour dust on her fur stole

Well I hope that you can all find some Razzle Dazzle Glamour in your stash and enter this fortnights challenge always a great prize for the winner 
I'm going  to London tomorrow morning with my girlfriends for the weekend. We have tickets to see the Diana Dress Exhibition at Kensington Palace on Saturday Its a few years since I was last in London so really looking forward to seeing London again and having a fun girly weekend..  
Enjoy the rest of the week everyone. Love and  Hugs Carole x




12 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, a gorgeous card, a very cool stamp too. Congratulations on joining the Pink Ladies. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations well deserved. fabulous card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Carole on your DT post...and your card...very glitzy...I take it this will be you in the big city this weekend?...Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this sure is a razzle dazzle kind of card! Love the colours, image and wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Carole this is wonderful news. This is a wonderful creation it is simply gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your DT post Carole.
    Beautiful first card design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well deserved design post. Your artwork is always stunning, as is this card. The detail is amazing, right down to the cocktail glasses with brollies!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!! They're so lucky to have you on their team. Your cards are always so beautiful and creative! This card is gorgeous! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew they would ask you, well fone. Very razzle dazzle card today. Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Carol, well deserved. Absolutely beautiful and stylish card, love the colour. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the DT Carole:)) gorgeous card and have a great time in London huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on becoming a Pink Lady! Fabulous and Fantastic card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x