Saturday 6 May 2017

Summer 70th Birthday

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers I hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend.This morning I'm sharing a commission card I made a few weeks ago for a 70th Birthday The lady loves turquoise so this is the main colour on my design. I used the lovely Summer stamp from Lili of the Valley as well.


Close up


The Matching Box



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Lili of the Valley Summer painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Lemoncraft Gossamer Blue 12x12 pad from Noor Designs
Stitched rectangle die is Lawn Fawn
Flower border die is Joycraft
Lace trim is from Whitby Crafts
The lace panel down the edge of the stamp is from Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon as is the lace butterflies and  box lace trim
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and  Boyes Stores
Small flower pearls on the border and  flowers
Sentiments are Lili of the Valley sentiment tags
The small photo frame is from Michael's in Florida
70 today and  box sentiment made on the computer
Dots embossing folder 
Distress Ink on the edges Victorian Velvet

I'm finishing my post today with a photo I have just received from my Daughter in Law. Its a gorgeous family photo of them all especially Miles so I thought I'd share it with you all .




We are out to dinner tonight at one of our favorite restaurants Cafe Lilli so I need to dig out a posh frock and high heels !! We are going in a taxi so not a lot of walking involved I live in flat shoes these days and  cannot now believe I went to work every day in heel shoes . Enjoy the weekend everyone. Love and hugs Carole x




14 comments:

  1. Hi Carole your card is gorgeous. I love the beautiful image and all the details you have added. That is such a lovely photo. Thank you for sharing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Beautiful flowers! The box is so pretty too!
    Ooh have a wonderful time tonight! Always nice to get dressed up!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card and matching box Carole, beautiful colours and design.
    What a sweet photo of your grandson, beautiful photo. Have a lovely time tonight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandson is a little cutie! A beautiful photograph! Stunning card as always Carole, love the colours and gorgeous image. I adore your lace too. Enjoy your meal.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and box for a special 70th birthday Carole, beautiful image and love your colour theme, pretty lace and embellishment.
    What a lovely family photo you have shared with us.
    hope you enjoyed your outing..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! A stunning card and fantastic design. Love the colours and the pretty image. The family picture is lovely and the cherry blossom is a perfect background. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow stunning card gorgeous colour and love these images. What a great family photo. Enjoy your evening. I rarely wear heels these days, only little ones and it does feel strange wearing them. Like you I wore them every day years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too gorgeous Carole!! Wonderfully coloured in the turquoise and lilac and teamed with some many beautiful embellishments. You make such special boxed cards.
    The photo of the family is really magical, they all look so happy and Miles is such a handsome little lad. Hope you had a fantastic night out and didn't trip in your heels :D. I do miss my heels, I once did a ten mile walk in 2½" heels with no problems! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do I start with this beautiful card Carole? As usual you have created a stunning card, the colours are beautiful, the image perfectly coloured and your little details are just right. I love the photograph capturing your lovely family a perfect spring day for them. Hugh heels are a thing of the past for me...too much time spent in riding boots and wellies!! In the power dressing days of the 90s when I was in banking three inch heels were the norm!! Hooe you had a lovely night out xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the colour and gorgeous family photo. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a totally gorgeous card. It's sweet, feminine and full of beautiful details. I love this creation! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stunning card, adore the lace and flowers.

    That's a lovely photo. Hope you enjoying your night on the town! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card Carole and oh my what a stunning photo! it's gorgeous..hope you enjoyed your meal lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Carole.such pretty colors and detail, and a matching box. Lovely photo of your family too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x