Monday 15 November 2021

Christmas Post

Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our November Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps . Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.

For my November Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called  Christmas Post . Its not one of the newer Christmas stamps but one I rather like.



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card
Stamp is All Dressed Up Stamps Christmas Post painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Blue card is Ross papercraft
Paper is from a Sending Christmas Wishes paper pack that came free in a craft magazine
Square stitched dies
Rectangle dies are Creative Expressions Noble Dies Pierced rectangles I recently bought from a craft stash sale
Snowflake dies are Marianne
The red felt stars are from my box they were attached originally to small pegs which I removed. Sorry no idea when I got them or where from
Sentiment stamp is Whimsy Stamps sentiments collection Seasons Greetings Notables 7 . I bought them from Dies to Die For and stamped them using Memento Paris Blue ink
Some red distress ink around the edge of the image and sentiment


I hope you can find time during November to enter our challenge just remember to use an All Dressed Up Stamp if you do
.
Have a  great week everyone  

Love and hugs Carole x







4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and love the little cat and dog. Beautifully coloured as always Carole. Stay safe, hugs, Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely with the warm seasonal reds Carole and then the
    sweet little image off to the postbox.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x