Monday 22 November 2021

Fairy Star

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a good weekend. My post this evening is to showcase the November new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous Christmas designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here






For my Design Team Card I used the lovely Christmas stamp Fairy Star


Close Up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Fairy Star from all Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Silver glitter card is Crafters Companion 
Pale Lilac paper is from a Christmas 12x12 pad from The Works
Stitched Square dies
Circle die is Spellbinder
Large silver star is cut from a Dutch Doobadoo shape art stencil
Net ribbon was from Hobby Craft
Silver stars my box 
Sentiment stamps are from a Winter Wonder set by Adam Prescott I was given it by my Craft Friend Carol  but it originally came free in a magazine I heat embossed them with silver embossing powder then fussy cut
Silver stickle dots on the image and Silver glitter on the stars


I hope you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . Have a good week and stay safe

Love Carole x



7 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous image and beautifully coloured Carole. A stunning card. Stay safe, Hugs, Carol S. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted and presented as always Carole, the pink and silver make a perfect colour palette.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carole love this sweet image. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make Carole! Stunning card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious image and love it in this card.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image, love the soft colour tonesx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x