Monday 1 November 2021

Winter Robin

 Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our new November blog challenge at Sheepski Designs

  The theme for this month is Tis The Season

For my Design Team card I used a beautiful stamp called Winter Robin




Close up



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Winter Robin from Sheepski Designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Red Metallic card is from Lime Tree Crafts
Robin and green paper are from an old Do Crafts pad called Little Red Robin
Square Stitched dies 
Rectangle dies are Lawn Fawn
Wonky stitched dies are MFT
Holly leaf die is Joycraft
Twine is from my box might be Whitby Crafts
Frosted Berries are from eBay
Red Pine Cones are from Brenda's Lace and Ribbon Specials now closed
Snowy pine cone from Hobbycraft
Wooden Merry Christmas sentiment also from Hobbycraft
Trimcraft Twinklets Diamond Dust on the snow
Card Candy Craft Work cards now closed I swear this stuff multiplies in the boxes it never seems to go down !!

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge just remember the theme this month is 
Tis The Season


Have a lovely week

Love and hugs Carole x







10 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is stunning card. I love how you have coloured the robin. Have great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured Robin Carole. I really should use my pencils more often! A gorgeous card. Stay safe, hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and fabulous style....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful robin, love the subtle colours of this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully crafted creation as always Carole and love the seasonal corner arrangement.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty this is Carole. I love robins. We have a family in our garden, on in particular that is very tame, I like to think it's my Dad coming for a visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and image, love the embellishmentsx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x