Wednesday 28 June 2017

Christmas Pixie

Good morning to all my crafty friends and  followers its Wednesday so you've guessed a new challenge over at Crafting by Designs today is the launch of another Get Ready For Christmas Challenges not wanting to scare anyone but its now only 26 weeks till Christmas. I'm still wondering what happened to the last 26 weeks some have definitely passed me by !!.

We have a great sponsor

Prize = $20 gift certificate to store

That's a great prize and  for my Design Team card I used a lovely stamp called Christmas Pixie




Card Recipe

6x6 blank Card 
Stamp is Ike's Art Christmas Pixie painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Lili of the Valley now discontinued
Holly ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons
Stitched rectangle dies are Lawn Fawn
Holly flet corner trims with bells I was given as a gift
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley Christmas Grungy Sentiments available in Rubber stamps or Digi Stamps..
Some Twinklets on her hat and  dress 

I decided to use Tis the Season to be Jolly to cheer her up as I thought she looked a bit sad or maybe someone has just said 12 extra now for Christmas Dinner !!. 

Well I hope you can enter your Christmas makes into our challenge I know lots of you have started Christmas crafting already.Enjoy the rest of the week everyone. Love and  hugs Carole x







14 comments:

  1. Lovely card and the ribbon is gorgeous.
    .♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carole! Love the felt holly with it's bell berries and the ribbon goes so well with the papers. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, love the icy feel to this. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Carole, love the layering and fabulous bow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done Carole and I love the Holly theme running right through xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole this is a stunning Christmas card I love it that image is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image Carole and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous design and the ribbons are brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card. Gorgeous colouring and I love the added holly and ribbon.
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

    I hope she doesn't have 12 extra turn up for Christmas dinner LoL Poor girl - yes, that's maybe why she looks a bit sad/shocked :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful winter card, love holly and bells. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Carole! What a beautiful Christmas design! Love the holly background and how you've used the blue for the girl's outfit! Fabulous details! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning, Carole! It is more like a gift than a card! My eyes enjoyed traveling over it slowly to take in all the many incredible details!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x