Thursday 15 June 2017

Top Knot

Good evening everyone I'm back today to launch out latest monthly challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge Blog our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just dis covered these stamps and  don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.
The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month
For my Design Team card I used the lovely Top Knot stamp.


 Close up




Card Recipe

Shaped card is made with a Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art Stencil Square 2 from Noor Designs shop
Stamp is Top Knot from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Lemoncraft Gossamer Blue from Noor Designs 
Joy craft butterfly heart die
Stitched circle dies
Butterfly lace is from Brenda's Lace and Ribbon Facebook shop
Flowers are made with turquoise vellum paper and a Chloe stamp small floral embellishments then heat embossed with copper embossing powder
Love sentiment is from Whitby Crafts
The Penny Black Heart banner was a gift from a lovely crafty friend while I waited for my own die to arrive from the States
Brown pearls I won in a candy draw

Well I hope that you all have a great week and weekend and can find time to enter our challenge this month.
As I promised yesterday I'm ending with a couple of photos of my darling Grandson Miles at the seaside on Sunday I cannot believe he will be two in a couple of weeks . Love and  hugs Carole x










17 comments:

  1. As always a very pretty card Carole and the flowers look lovely on vellum. But of course this super photos of Miles steal the show, how quickly the grow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a stunning card that image is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing the photos he is growing fast. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word, how Miles has grown, and such a handsome little chap too thoroughly enjoying the seaside by the looks of it!! Another fantastic card, a lovely shape and beautiful lace to top it off perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Really like the flowers and love heart! And wow hasn't miles grown!! What a beautiful little man!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape and design of your gorgeous card Carole. Adorable image and all those beautiful flowers.and embellies. Your little grandson is adorable. My youngest grandson was 3 a few weeks ago. Such a lovely age. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my isn't Miles just so adorable.How the time flies! Your card is beautiful as always and I love your little heart banner! Interestingly when I emboss flowers on vellum and fussy cut the embossing flakes off! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Carole.
    Your Grandson looks adorable, he is growing so fast! where does time go.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards and wonderful photos Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty, Carole! You have surrounded that sweet girl with all sorts of precious and beautiful details! But, as always, Miles steals the show! Thank you for sharing!! I, too, can't believe he is two already! Look out, you'll turn around and he'll be twelve!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and colour combo. Lovely photos of Miles, my niece is nearly 2 too and it goes past so fast. Enjoy your weekend. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos my friend, a gorgeous little guy, growing up fast.
    Fab card Carole, you make them so well. Sorry not been around for a while, real life, well you know the facts...xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous image and lovely colour combo. Those flowers look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh love the image, she's fab. The vellum flowers look gorgeous too, a really pretty card. Lovely photos of your grandson too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your grandson is so adorable Carole, just like your card with the sweet image, beautiful flowers and the colour combo is fab too.

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful shape and card design Carole. Love the super cute picture of your grandson.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carole, a stunning card, love the colour combination and some of those dies are amazing, love the love heart banner die. Miles looks like he is having fun at the beach, must have been a cold day there to have such lovely warm clothes on... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an absolutely GORGEOUS creation my friend! I love those pretty flowers and your wonderful shaped design! Your photos are just adorable! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x