Wednesday 14 June 2017

Marigolds and Morpho Box

Good morning to all my lovely friends and followers its Wednesday so the launch of a new weekly challenge over at Crafting by Designs our theme for this week is Things with Wings
Our sponsor this week is


Prize - $10 gift certificate to store

For my project this week I decided to make a box and used a lovely image from the Marigolds and Morpho set uncoloured
The Lid


The Side



The Top



Box Recipe

Brown paper mache box from Whitby Crafts painted with Warm White acrylic paint
Stamp is Marigolds and  Morpho uncoloured image from Fred She Said. I painted it with Derwent Inktense Pencils. The butterfly looks as if its attached to the top of the image in fact its a completely flat image all part of the stamp.
Lavender and  White Love ribbon was from Boyes Stores.
Lace was a gift from a friend
Lavender pearl string is from eBay
Flower pearl string is from The Hobby House
Flowers are Boyes Stores ,Dainty Crafts Washington and  the felt rose is Trimits
Some Wink of Stella on the Flowers and Butterfly 

Well I hope you can find time to enter the challenge this time its runs till the 20th June. I hope you all enjoy the rest  of the week and  an apology I've not been around much again but after the family for the weekend I've been doing School Admissions Appeals most of the week with a couple of Michael's hospital appointments thrown in I hope next week I might finally get myself a little bit ahead of things. Take care everyone I'll be back tomorrow evening with another post and  I'll also share a couple of photos of Miles at the seaside on Sunday Love and  hugs Carole x


I'm entering this into Not Just Cards Challenge




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful box and decoration. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful box Carole and that butterfly really does look 3D. I thought it was stuck on! Super colours you have chosen. Supposed to be wall to wall sunshine today...but the clouds are here in number though it is still warm! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really stunning box Carole and of course I love the colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful box! Marvellously painted as usual, you're right that the butterfly looks separate from the flowers. Gorgeous embellishments especially the felt rose and the really pretty ribbon. You're so clever at finding embellishments in the cheaper stores. Our Boyes isn't that good despite it being really quite large having three levels(used to be a House of Fraser store). This will make a fantastic gift for someone special. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole this box is stunning I just love how you have decorated it. The butterfly is beautiful. This will make a wonderful gift. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is a stunning box Carole, beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation Carole! I'm so thrilled to be crafting along side you & the team today! Thanks for beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful box Carole and love the colours. A pretty design and the flowers are gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x