Thursday 22 June 2017

In The Pink Special Occasion Diamond Wedding

Good morning everyone today is the launch of a new challenge over at In The Pink and our theme this fortnight is Special Occasion. BUT please you only have to remember to use More Pink than any other colour apart from neutrals like white and cream. So many people forget and  their cards cannot be considered

We have a great sponsor this time

*****
Prize £10 voucher

Well for my Design team card I've made a Diamond Wedding card I needed to make one for a friend so thought there are fewer more Special Occasions then this.




Card Recipe

8x8 card from Craftwork Cards
Digi Papers are All Dressed up Stamps Wedding Papers they are only 90 pence and are lovely designs perfect for Wedding and Anniversary cards. 
Embossing folder and heart stamp came free in a magazine years ago and its one of the best freebies I've had I've used it so much.
I heat embossed the heart stamp with Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Lapis Pink embossing powder its very pretty as it changes from Pink to pale Silver in the light.
Lace is from Brenda's Lace and Ribbon Specials Facebook shop
Diamante trim I think was from Whitby Crafts a while ago
Flowers are made by stamping a Chloe stamp small flower onto pink dot vellum with Versamark ink then heat embossed with the Pink Aurora Lapis embossing powder then fussy cut
Memory Box Precious Heart Die on the sentiment heart
Leaf die is from the Magnolia DooHickey leaf and swirl set one of my favorite die sets and one I've never regretted buying
Stitched Heart die set is from eBay
Sparkle heart gem is from a set of Docrafts buttons but it has no button holes !!
Small sparkle gems my stash may be Kanban
I made the sentiment on the computer.

Well I really hope you can enter our challenge this time. For some reason our Cake challenge last fortnight didn't appeal to many crafters so I'm hoping that Special Occasion will be much better. It would be great to see you all joining in this time. I'll be back later with another post see you all then Love and  hugs Carole x





8 comments:

  1. A very pretty and special card for a very special occasion Carol.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carole, love that gorgeous pink.x [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, really pretty papers and the heart looks gorgeous....You reminded me that I have that stamp and have never used it ! Now I have seen how pretty it looks I think I will have to get it out :)
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Carole...loving all the embossed detail and heart stamp.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautoful, love the heat embossing and those fabulous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole this is a stunning anniversary card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Carole, what a stunning card!! So elegant and beautifully detailed with your layout! Love those shimmery flowers! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful anniversary card Carole, gorgeous embossing and pretty flowers.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x