Sunday 14 July 2013

Wedding Anniversary Card

This is a card I made some time ago for  my beat friends Wedding Anniversary just looking through my photos I realised I have not posted it onto my  Blog. The stamp is Love Grows from Lili of the Valley. Its a favourite of mine for Anniversary's.

 

 
 
 
 
I've remembered now the reason I did not post this earlier is this is not the best of pictures I think I took it on my phone I now use my iPad much better.  Anyway its a lovely card and you can get the idea. I know our friend' s loved it.
 

Card Recipe

Blank Stepper card Craftwork cards
Fence die Crafty Sentiments
Image LOTV (See my sidebar for link)
Flowers Wild Orchid Craft
Leaves Marianne Die
Sentiment LOTV
Hearts hobby Craft
Ivy die Marianne
Lace my local Craft Store Boyes
Image coloured with Promarkers and Copic pens.
Heart punch.
 


Hope you have all had a good weekend enjoying the sunshine hope the weather continues for the whole Summer I wish!!
 



1 comment:

  1. You are right Carole the photo does not do the card justice. It is an absolutely beautiful card, especially the special touch of the poppy to show our link with the Royal British Legion where we both do voluntary work. Love Val x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x