Wednesday 4 December 2013

White and Silver Christmas Card

Good Morning to all my lovely friends and  followers and a special welcome to  my two latest followers Sue and Rebecca thank you for following my Blog and  I hope you  continue to enjoy my posts.

Before I share my card with you I want to share a photograph I took on Sunday evening while driving home from our friends in London. The sky was amazing and  I took this from the car moving at quite a pace on the A1 with my iPad and am surprised how well it came out. Its Ok I wasn't driving !!!



Now for my card this a Christmas commission from a friend she asked for a Christmas scene. I started with this die cut image I bought a while ago from ebay and  developed the card around that

Card Recipe

Scalloped 8x8 card from Craftwork Cards
Silver Mirra card Samuel Taylor
White embossed card Ross Papercraft Show
Snow scene die cuts eBay
Tree Die cut Marianne 
Tag Spellbinders Resplendent rectangles
Ribbon craft shop in Lichfield
Metal corner Wild Orchid Crafts
Card stitched on Sewing Machine with white topstitch thread
Tim Holtz paper distress tool
Sentiment computer generated
This is a photo of the inside of the card I attached  a snow scene on the left hand side



Hope you  all are having a good week and  find time for some of the things you like doing. This post has taken ages as blogger has been very difficult about uploading my photos today.






3 comments:

  1. hi Carole, well your friend will love this commission card, you have created a beautiful winter scene, love the die cuts and embossing.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is really stunning I love it, its so elegant huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous use of die cuts - I love the trees around the scene! And such a lovely touch on the inside.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x