Tuesday 25 February 2014

First CAS Card

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers and a Happy St David's Day . Firstly I want to thank you all for the lovely comments you have all left on my last few posts they are a delight and  make me feel so happy. Secondly I would like to welcome Kevin my latest follower thank you for following my blog Kevin   I hope you enjoy my posts.

My card today is a CAS (clean and simple) card not my usual style at all but I was given this stamp before Christmas from some craft items sent to our craft group from a lady who had too much craft stuff  I personally didn't think that was possible you just get more boxes but it seems her boxes were taking over the house. Anyway the stamp is a Bebunni from Crafters Companion and  its a very simple stamp so thought I'd give it a go I also noticed Crafters Companion were running a CAS challenge so that spurred me on.

 
 

Card Recipe

Blank 5x5 card Craftwork cards embossed with dots embossing folder
Spellbinder scalloped and  circle dies
Tim Holtz core'dinations card
Stamp Crafters Companion Bebunni
Painted with Pro marker and Copic pens
Neenah smooth stamping card
Twine from docrafts
Pearls Kanban
 
 
Hope you enjoy my CAS card and enjoy the rest of the week the weather is good so I'm catching up on jobs in the house as am out later in the week.
 
 
Have great week  and enjoy whatever you plan to do.
 
 

 

 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Carole. Brilliant CAS card for your first one! The stamp is very sweet and suits this layout perfectly. Did it take as long to make as your usual cards? I find the more simple it is the longer it takes to plan in my head. I hope you had a great time with your family this weekend and that you have a great week too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Carole, lovely CAS card, such a sweet image, think I would find these very hard to do, might have a go one day.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS card! The image is so cute and the pretty pearls and twine finish it off perfectly.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet image and love your CAS design... lovely card Carole :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi carole. Your little bunny stamp is so cute it suits the c & s style. I have not tried these style of cards yet but it would save on craft stash . Hope all is well. happy crafting karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole I'm sorry I'm late commenting but its been Pauls 60th Lol. This CAS card is fab I've tried to make them but I can't stop adding stuff to them! but yours is lovely lots of huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x