Wednesday 1 April 2015

Row of Whimsical Houses Wall Hanging

Good morning to all my lovely followers and  friends .Well its Wednesday again and today sees the launch of the weekly challenge over at Crafting by Designs and our theme this week is Anything goes This has got to be everyone's favorite so I 'm certain everyone will have something to enter.
We have two sponsors each giving generous prizes
Prize - 4 single digis

Prize - $10 credit to the store

For my DT project I decided on Row of Whimsical Houses from The Octopode Factory and  I've used it to make a wall hanging for a change.


Wall Hanging Recipe

Heart shape with hanger from a local Garden Centre Craft Shop Strikes at Stokesley.
Shape covered in Maja Design Papers Spring Basics from Live and  Love Crafts. The tag  and  April Diary are from the cut out sheet that comes with the pad.
Stamp Row of Whimsical Houses The Octopode Factory painted with Promarkers and Copic pens then fussy cut.
Sentiment our house in the middle of the street comes with the stamp
Sage green Hessian from the GNPE
Wooden stars Whiby Crafts
Wooden house and  green metal embellishment from my stash
Lace from Crafty Ribbons
New house sentiments on tag LOTV Greetings Postmarks
The edges are inked with Forest Green Distress Ink

Well I hope I've inspired you with my New Home Wall Hanging to pop over to Crafting by Designs and  take a look at this weeks Challenge hugs Carole 


15 comments:

  1. I love making these and this one is fab, what a gorgeous present for a new home, love the lace bows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty wall hanging Carole :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supper wall hanging! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie, this is simply gorgeous Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative...love all the detail n this...what a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation Carole, love this and with gorgeous added goodies...stunning colours too....xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creations! I love the textures and cute little houses.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wall hanging is so pretty! And would bring cheer to anyone getting this see sweet piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous wall hanging Carole and your fab LOTV card in your previous post..I'm just catching up again it's been a busy week! lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful New Home gift Carole. What gorgeous texture and colour too...great job!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Carole this is amazing it would make a wonderful gift. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful wall hanging Carole, love the details and colors.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous wall hanging, I love all the different details and textures!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful wall hanging Carole! A brilliant design and fabby little houses. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely work. Thank you for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x