Monday 27 March 2017

Spring Bunny With Daffodils

Good morning everyone i hope you all had a lovely weekend the weather was just perfect for Mothers Day. Today I'm sharing one of the Easter Cards I've been making over the weekend thought I'd better make a start thankfully I only send a few so nothing like Christmas.

For my card I used a Lili of the Valley stamp I bought last year and  not got round to using not like me !!its called Spring Bunny with Daffs . Sadly its no longer available as a rubber stamp but they still have it as a pre coloured sheet.


Close Up


The inside


Card Recipe

Circle card made from a Dutch Doobadoo stencil from Noor Designs
Stamp is Spring Bunny with Daffs from Lili of the Valley now retired .Painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Dies are Stitched circles and  Marianne Flower Leaf and  Circle die
Papers are from Maja designs and some that came free in a magazine
Lace was from Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon Facebook shop
Pearl string The Hobby House
Ribbon my stash may be from Boyes Stores
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
Some Wink of Stella on the Bunny and Flowers
Sentiment stamp came recently in a magazine,

Well I hope you all have a lovely week We are going to Whitby shortly for a pensioner day out looking forward to a visit to The Craft Shop a must then The Book Shop, a nice glass of wine then Fish and Chips at The Magpie Cafe for my GF fish and chip fix.

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last couple of posts so kind and you left such lovely comments. Love and  hugs Carole x



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, just makes you think of gorgeous warm sunny spring days. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I do love that image of the bunny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Carole! I love the embellishments and gorgeous lace. Such a cute image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This spunky hopping bunny is so adorable and a perfect one for Spring! Such a lovely and gorgeous circular style design you've made here my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Love the gorgeous layers and colours!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you Carole, I have had this stamp for some time and used it last week for the first time! Love your card design and gorgeous embellies. Have a lovely trip. Hugs, Carol S,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful circle card Carole, gorgeous image and lace details.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Easter card Carole! Sweet image and a lovely combination of dies used. Your embellishing is just wonderful with the lace, pearls and flowers.
    Have a great time in Whitby! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfect Carole. I am really partial to a circular card so this is right up my street!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card with a realy cute image. Love all the details you added on your card. Thanks for joining us at the In the pink challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x