Wednesday 27 September 2017

Get Ready for Christmas Ice and Cubes

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers its Wednesday so the launch of a new challenge over at Crafting by Designs and  our theme fro this week is our very popular Get Ready for Christmas and  we've not got many weeks left to make those Christmas cards .
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous


Prize - winner choice of 3 digi images

If you have not seen Andrea's images before I really recommend you take a peek. For my Design Team card I used a lovely image of Christmas Polar Bears called Ice and Cubes.



Close up



Card Recipe

6x6 Blank card
Stamp is Ice and  Cubes from Sheepski Designs painted with Copic Pens
Silver Mirra Card
Snowflake embossed card is from Jelly Bean Crafts
Stitched curved edge dies are Memory Box
Star die is MFT Die namics
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley from the Christmas Wishes set stamped and heat embossed with silver embossing powder
Frosted Snowflakes are form Essential Crafts at Washington
Snow fabric overlay trim is from Ross Papercrafts
Silver glitter
Narrow sliver ribbon my box.

I hope everyone is OK and  well. .I've not been around much lately we had a lovely week in Spain staying with some friends who live there the weather was great.Then I had the family for a long weekend so its been a busy time I seem as if that's been my year. Never mind the excuses I hope to get to catch up very soon. 
I went to the Great North Create Show at Harrogate on Saturday with some craft group friends it was a bit disappointing not that many stalls and not that busy its not the show it used to be. I think I might need to get to one of the bigger shows elsewhere in the country .I even came home with money left in my purse not like me !!
Have a great week everyone and I hope you can take a look at the challenge. Love and  hugs Carole x






12 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning Christmas card is it just perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carole...very (N)icy!!...Sorry!!!..lol. I didn't do the Harrogate show this time as last time I went it was going downhill and this year I was lucky to go to Alexandra Palace the other weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carole, I love the beautiful polar bears and wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wonderful scene, the texture at the bottom is superb xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful winter scene Carole.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of the icy scene. Sad that these shows are going down hill. I used to go to Ally Pally twice a year and they had around 60 stalls and now they have about half that. It could be that people can get most things online now. I still like to see and touch things. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Carole
    It's a very stylish and beautiful winter image you've made on your Christmas card. Just wow! Hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous elegant snowy card, lovely embellies. Some of the shows aren't as good nowadays especially the bigger ones. I went to Sincerely Yours, about 20 stands but sepnt plenty. All depends who is there, I always check the exhibitors. Doncaster is a good one in July x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the frosted snowflakes :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Carole it's really gorgeous...wish Harrogate was more busy because it's so near..going to Stamp Magic in Doncaster soon all being well x huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the dangling snowflakes. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x