Wednesday 18 October 2017

Wedding Day

Good morning to all my lovely friends and followers I hope everything is well with you all. Today I'm sharing the first of two Wedding Card commissions I've made recently for a Wedding that took place on the 14th October The first I'm sharing is the card I made for the brides Dad and step Mum

I used a lovely Lili of the Valley digital stamp called Loved Up




Close up



The Box




Card and  Box Recipe

8x8 Blank Card
Creative Expressions Lattice hearts embossing folder
Heart embossing folder came free in a magazine ages ago
Digital Stamp is Lili of the Valley Loved up painted with Copic pens
Lace is Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon Specials Facebook shop
Pearl String is the Hobby House
Organza flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
Heart corner die and  heart die are both from eBay
Sentiment was made on the computer
Pearl hearts my stash
Box from Mad Hatter Crafts
With Love die is Spellbinders


Well I hope that you enjoy my card I loved this stamp it looked so much better after I painted it I'll certainly use it again. Sending Congratulations  to Beth and Scott hope you had a great Wedding Day.
I'll post hte second card I made for her Grandma shortly 

 Love and  hugs Carole x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, a very pretty wedding card for your friends Daughter and new son in law, love the image inside that embossed heart looks superb. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful Carole. I love the delicacy of the colours and all your beautiful embossing and attention to detail...down to the personalisation. A real keepsake. hope you are well. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole this is a stunning card that image is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Carole, love the image and fabulous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card & Box Carole, love your beautiful image and gorgeous decorations.
    My granddaughter also got married on Saturday.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful cards Carole. Just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! Carole, this is a stunning card and box. A wonderful keepsake for the couple. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card and box Carole, love the heart spray die cuts
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning wedding card and the matching box, love the design x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x