Wednesday 22 November 2017

Christmas Deer


Good evening to all my lovely friends and followers tonight's post is to showcase the new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps for November, but firstly I would like to say a warm welcome to my new follower Davinia thank you for joining in my Blog I hope you can visit often .  There are four new gorgeous designs just perfect for your Christmas cards.

So here they are and  you can buy them all now from the All Dressed Up Shop This is another fabulous release from Wendy and  as always its very difficult to decide which one I like the best.I think I love them all.

Boy's Christmas Stocking


Christmas Deer



For my Design Team card I used the very lovely Christmas Deer and  made a star shape card for a 
change.


Close up 



Card Recipe

Stamp is Christmas Deer from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Star shape Card is made from a Dutch Doobadoo stencil from Noor Designs
Papers are Pion Design Greetings From The North Pole Let it Snow and Border Sheets I bought these earlier in the year from the Live and Love Crafts closing down sale. I still miss that lovely shop.
Stitched circle dies
Marianne Designs Wooden Christmas Tree from Buddly Crafts
Button and Wooden Reindeer are both from Whitby Crafts
Twine is Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon Specials Facebook shop
Snow is made with a Winter Decor Snow Pen from Leanne Creatif and  some Stampendous Chunky embossing powder
Ground Expresso Distress ink 
Winter letters and Reindeer strips are from the border Paper

Well I hope you can visit the shop and  take a closer look, these are just such a lovely selection especially those stocking stamps if you have children or grandchildren.
I'm sorry I'm being a very bad blogger at present but I'm making curtains for my son and  daughter in laws new house its an Edwardian house they have renovated so some massive bay windows. I'm getting there so hope to get back to a little bit of normal craft life in a couple of weeks. I hope everyone is well take care and sending you all Love and  hugs Carole x





11 comments:

  1. Hi Carole...I love,love,love this card.....everything about it! and that deer is so sweet. As I scroll through the pictures of the release I guess which one you have used...I guessed right by the way! Fabulous shaped card and colouring and the colours and all your additions just make it so special. Good luck with the curtain making! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a showstopper Carole!! Such a lovely image and the colour palette is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Carole your card is stunning the deer is so beautiful all the colours work so well and the shape is brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card!! The image is gorgeous and your colouring is awesome. A beautiful design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card as always, love the awesome star.xxx [aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carole, love the shape and wonderful stag, beautiful colouring.
    Hate sewing now good luck.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always a stunning creation and I do like your choice of colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole, a stunning card my friend, love the shape of the card and gorgeous image. Beautiful layout of embellishments and textures too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous, love that image and the tree is a fab die, must look out for that one. Love the browns and the borders are perfect to match

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one beautiful card Carole!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x