Thursday 22 February 2018

All Dressed Up Stamps Busy Shopping


Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and  having a great week..My post today is to showcase the February new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  So here they are




For my card I used the lovely Busy Shopping stamp .




Card Recipe



7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Busy Shopping from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Brown card is from Ross Papercraft.
Pale Turquoise card my box
Chandelier paper is from a very very old Docrafts Chatsworth pad 
Lace is from Whitby Crafts
Grass die is Joycraft
Lamp post die is also Joycraft
Square stitched die is eBay and the Stitched rectangle dies are Lawn Fawn
Sentiment stamps are from a Crafter's Companion stamp set Frou Frou Shoppe
Square foil chipboard button is English Moss set from Colorbok
Charm is from my box the closest I had to a handbag shape 
Twine from Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon Specials Facebook Shop
Clear Wink of Stella

This is a lovely design if you like doing CAS cards as it looks great with very few embellishments as well . If you pop over to the challenge blog HERE there are some more cards from the Design Team using all of these new release images. If you have never used All Dressed Up Stamps before there are some freebies on that page as well to get you started. 
Also if anyone is interested we have a Design Team call out for new Design Team members. If you are interested the details are on our All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook Page .
Enjoy the rest of the week Love and  hugs Carole x





16 comments:

  1. I love this mint choc chip colour combo...it's gorgeous!! Fabulous dies and such a lovely image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Carole, I bought some stamps yesterday. Beautiful design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Carole. Love the scene you have created and my fave colour too!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! Just Love the colour combination Carole with the hint of pink. Perfect sentiments and embellishments too. Actually the whole card is just perfect! I bought this image as soon as I saw it but wouldn't be able to make a card as good as yours. Will have to go look for those sentiments now :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love these new images, I am tempted to buy some NOW, but need to wait till after the weekend. Love how you created this one Carole and the colours are really nice...stunning actually.xx.xx💖 [aNNie' blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a fab job on this cute little scene Carole! Perfect patterned paper and I love the lamp post and lace. Beautifully coloured with a couple of perfect sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, I love the lace and wonderful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Carole huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carole, this is just gorgeous! I adore the new stamps.. the scenes are so pretty! You've colored our sweet shopper beautifully. The blue and brown is lovely and your background paper is perfect. The lace is stunning, as is every sweet detail you've incorporated into your design. You always inspire me and I am valiantly trying to get to blogger more regularly. Let us hope today begins just that! Have a lovely rest of the weekend, dear friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and just love the colour combo. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun use of lace, pretty image and card design Carole.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Say yes to the dress"... that made me laugh!
    Beautiful card Carole, I love the colours you've chosen
    Lovely images, I really like them all from the new collection

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Carole! Your card is simply STUNNING! And I so love the colors!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab image and colours, a really lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute image! I really like the colors that you used! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x