Tuesday 22 May 2018

Butterfly Girl



Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a great weekend..My post today is to showcase the May new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and  more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are 

My Helicopter

Daddy's Day

Butterfly Girl

Best Teacher

For my Design Team card I used the gorgeous Butterfly girl



Close up



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card
Stamp is Butterfly Girl painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Maja Design  Celebration Congratulations
LDRS Gilded Oval Die
Joy craft Butterfly border and  matching Butterfly die
Lace is from Dainty crafts in Washington
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and Boyes Stores
Sentiment tag stamps  are Lili of the Valley only available now as digi
Pearl string my box

Well I hope you take a look at these new release stamps that are all now on sale in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy page. 
Have a lovely evening everyone Love and  hugs Carole x






.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. The image is gorgeous and I love all the embellishments you have added. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always such careful attention to detail in your cards Carole. This is a lovely image and those butterflies matching the background paper are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is lovely and look at all those beautiful butterflies, fab embellishing as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just gorgeous Carole!. Wonderful painting, her clothes are a really lovely colour of blue. Beautiful papers and butterfly border, definitely on my wish list :). This is such a wonderful card design. Love it!! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new images as always. You made a really pretty card, love how you used the butterfly edger

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x