Wednesday 4 July 2018

I Love Camping

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers it's Wednesday and  the launch of a new challenge over at Crafting by Designs. Our theme for all of our July challenges is Anything Goes.

Our sponsors this week are

Prize - winner choice of 3 digi images

and 

Scrap N' Dipity:

Prize - winner choice of 3 digi images


We got a lovely set from The Paper Shelter for all the team to use. I would have normally gone for the digital stamp but I really liked the colours on the pre- coloured topper and  matching papers so for a change no colouring this time..





Card Recipe

6x6 Blank card
Paper and Topper I love Camping from The Paper Shelter
Card is Tim Holtz 
Die is from eBay
Happy Camper Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons it was perfect with this design
Sun die
Card Candi Craftwork Cards
The plastic flower I found in my box but its a perfect match for those flowers on the paper I thinkit came attached to a clothing tag 

Well I hope you can enter the challenge its so easy with Anything Goes. I've been enjoying this lovely weather and spending lots of time in the garden I spent a lot of time this year getting it right and now sitting back and enjoying my efforts usually with a nice glass of G&T perfect. . Enjoy the rest of the week everyone I'm hoping this glorious weather lasts all Summer. Love and Hugs Carole x

 

..



14 comments:

  1. Love the card, always nice things at this challenge...thinking I need time to join in for a change.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,what a great card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I just love it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this summery card Carole, although under canvas isn't for me, I am a good mattress and feather pillow kind of girl!! That ribbon is perfect and the soft colours are so lovely. I remember the summers of my childhood always being like this, day after day of blue sky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My camping days are over! but I love your cute image and colour choice. Great card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect Summer's day scene Carole, takes me back many years to Girl Guide camps.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cute, you found perfect papers to match the topper too.
    We used to love camping but I like to be a bit more comfortable these days!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this image is sooo stinkin' cute Carole!! Love your "great outdoors" theme with the colors and fun scene you've made on your card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the papers, image and wonderful embellishments. The epitome of Summer.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the design and the image is so sweet. Pretty colours and backgrounds too. A gorgeous card Carole. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Carole, beautiful design and decoration/
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colours are beautoful and I love the flower on the sun. Beautifully coordinated card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, thanks for your comments on my blog. Have a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this, the colours are beautiful, so summery. Emmax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x