Wednesday 17 October 2018

Scare Me !!

Good morning to all my lovely friends and followers you guessed its that Wednesday so the launch of a new weekly challenge over at Crafting by Designs as its getting very close to Halloween our theme this week is Scare Me !!

Our sponsor this week is


Prize - $20 gift certificate to store


For my Design Team card I used an image called Spooky House for my Halloween card .#




Close Up




Card Recipe

7 x7 Blank card 
Stamp is Spooky House from Ike's Art I printed the Digital stamp onto dark yellow card and painted it with Copic pens  N4. N6 and N8 I went around the edges of the windows with a Copic 05 black fine liner
Web patterned paper is Die Cuts With a View from Michael's in Florida
Purple and Orange card my box
Birds on a wire stamp is from the Life Possibilities Tim Holtz stamp set
The two sentiments are from a Halloween pack I bought in Michael's a few years ago
Stitched circle dies
Creative Wonky Stitched  circle dies from Craft Stash
Card Candi is Craftwork Cards
Clear Wink of Stella in the windows

Well I hope the you can enter the challenge I know some of you have been doing Halloween cards Its something I rarely make and  I think this is only my second one . I bought the Halloween craft stuff in Florida a few years ago to make my first one  and  these are the left overs I used on this card. Enjoy the rest of the week everyone Love and  hugs Carole x









11 comments:

  1. Seriously spooky card Carole! You seem to be clairvoyant when shopping on your America holiday as you always get things that will be perfect for your DT cards before you know what you'll be making, now that is spooky :D. Fantastic Halloween card. The birds stamp looks like it was meant to be there. Great idea to print the house onto the yellow card as it works so well. Just love the paper and sentiment elements. Such a wonderful design. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Carole, loving the design and wonderful Halloween colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is such a spooky fun Halloween design Carole! Love hte colors first of all as that purple and orange really set this images off nicely! Love the sparkly skeleton banner and web background too! If you are interested in joining in challenges, we are having a Halloween theme this week at Cute Card Thursday if you want to add it. It ends later this evening though! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Halloween card Carole.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this Halloween card Carole...and I don't do Halloween! I love the colours for your central mats, they really draw the eye.it's not too scary a card either...just right! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very spooky!! Great card design Carole. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant Halloween card Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really gorgeous card. I love the colour choices and all the little added trimmings. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x