Wednesday 30 January 2019

Jack

Good morning to all my friends and  followers its Wednesday again so the start of our new weekly challenge over at Crafting by Designs and our theme for this weeks challenge is Animals.

Our sponsor this week is

Prize - choice of 3 digi images


For my Design Team card I've used a lovely Christmas Doggie image called Jack and  made my first Christmas card of 2019. If you are not familiar with SheepSki Designs its worth a look at the web page they have some very different stamps 





Close up



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Jack from Sheepski designs painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Kraft card is Crafters Comapnion
Paapers are Dovecraft Little Red Robin 
Wonky stitched dies are Creative Dies from Craft Stash
Hessian star my box
Dovecraft buttons from the Little Red Robin collection
Paw buttons are from Crafty Ribbons
Wooden Merry Christmas from Hobbycraft
Small stars are from a star Christmas tree die I have from Printable Heaven.
Snow is made with Cosmic Shimmer Fluffy Stuff from Craft Stash


I hope you have time to enter this weeks challenge Have a great rest of the week Love and  hugs Carole x 

I'm entering this into SheepSki Designs Challenge Old and New my new is the hessian Star and  the old the paw buttons I've had for ages great with this little doggie 




.

10 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie!! Love the paw prints in the textured snow and all of the wonderful accents for your Christmas design here!! Thanks for sharing my friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so sweet, Carole! I really like your paper choice, and the texture of the snow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Carole, love the image on the festive card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love it. That dog is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carole, love the topper and wonderful colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable and love his footprints in the snow. A gorgeous card Carole. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful papers Carole and fabulous image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas card. Your colouring is so warming.

    Thank you for joining us on the "New/Old" challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki
    Rijacki's Workshop
    SheepSki Designs Etsy shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x