Friday 15 February 2019

Oriental Girl

Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers This evening is the launch of a new Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps . Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.

The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.

For my February Design Team project  I used a lovely stamp called Oriental Girl  There are also more fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team to inspire you all over on the challenge blog.



Close up



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card 
Stamp is all Dressed Up Stamps Oriental Girl painted with Derwent Intense Pencils
Black glitter card my box was a gift from my craft friend Carol
The Oriental Umbrella paper I found on Pinterest . Although I have loads of papers and  pads none seemed to fit as I wanted these rich colours
Black paper flowers from a pack I bought in HobbyCraft ages ago.
White flower is Wild Orchid Crafts
Red stamens my box
Love sentiment I also found on Pinterest whilst looking for the paper.
Dies are Spellbinder Floral Oval still one of my all time favourite dies
Butterflies are made with a Martha Stewart punch I bought in Michael's in Florida many years ago but I love the size and simplicity of it.
Red pearl string my box

 I hope you can find time to enter the challenge this month have a great evening and weekend everyone. Love and  hugs Carole x




7 comments:

  1. What a lovely image and card design Carole.


    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carole this is a stunning card I love it. That image is gorgeous and it goes so well with the papers you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the background paper with the sun parasols. Beautiful oriental girl too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Carole, she is amazing and you have showcased her brilliantly with your pinterest finds xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carole, love the sweet image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is one stunning design Carole!! Love the oriental feel with the colors and papers!! So gorgeous!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x