Wednesday 31 July 2019

Snowman Wonderland Topper

Good morning everyone its Wednesday and the launch of our month long Anything Goes Challenge over at Crafting by Designs . This is our last challenge before our Design Team Summer break we are not back now till the !st September,

We have two great sponsors this time

Prize - $6.00 voucher to store



We R 3 


Prize - $15 gift certificate to store



For my Design Team card I used a Snowman topper from We R 3 which I have used before but I liked it so much I decided to give it another outing. I don't use toppers very much but I do like this one a lot.






Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Topper is Snowman Wonderland from We R 3
Papers are from two old Lili of the Valley Frosty Christmas pads no longer available
Kraft card is Crafter's Companion
Circle dies are Spellbinder
Border die is Joycraft  
Blue bakers twine
Snowman charm is from my box 
Wooden Christmas sentiment is from Ross Papercraft 
Clear Wink of Stella on the snowman and  background

Well lots of time to enter our challenge this time so hope you can join us over the summer break See you all in September with our next challenge// Love and  hugs Carole x




8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. That snowman is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card, love the snowman he is so cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so stunning Carole! I adore that snowman next to the lovely snowman charm! The delicate snowflakes really lift beautifully from your background as well!! I love this! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowman is adorable and a very pretty card Carole. Love the snowman charm and the gorgeous snowflakes. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Christmas card...to me it has a vintage look (A look I really like!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute snowman Carole, love the result.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card carole.
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the little snowman charm. Emmax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x