Tuesday 22 October 2019

Gingerbread House



Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a great weekend. My post this evening is to showcase the October new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps.. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here



For my Design team card i used the adorable Gingerbread House




Close up



Card Recipe

7 x 7 Blank card
Stamp is All Dressed up Stamps Gingerbread House painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Dovecraft Little Red Robin 
Kraft card is Crafters' Companion
Square stitched dies
Tree die is Joycraft
Button from the Dovecraft Little Red Robin collection 
Wood Merry Christmas sentiment from Hobby Craft
Reindeer I think was  The Works
Snow I made using Cosmic Shimmer Fluffy Stuff 
Wink of Stella 

Well I hope you can take a look at these new stamps they are just great I had a lot of fun making this  card 

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone Love and  hugs Carole x





8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Carole..I love how you get everything so well coordinated...the button, papers etc and your super colouring. Have a good week. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic card Carole, what a job having to choose which of the new release to share with us!! Beautifully done and I especially love the snow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now how precious is your sweet card!! Love the gingerbread image with your coloring and the puffy snowflakes about! The papers and lovely accents are beautifully done my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always a totally delightful creation. Apols for the lack of visits, reality of life has taken over last few weeks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Carole this is a stunning card. I love that gingerbread house. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Carole! I love the way you coloured and embellished it. All the new images are so lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, loving the papers, embellishments and image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Carole, love this cute image and you fabulous colours.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x