Saturday 18 January 2020

In The Shed

Good morning everyone I hope you are all well . Today I'm sharing a card I made recently for a firends husbands 70th birthday He is a huge fan of his garden so I thought this very old Lili of the Valley Stamp In The Shed was just perfect.



Close Up



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card 
Stamp is Lili of the Valley In The Shed painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Lili of the Valley Country Gent Pad no longer available
Square stitched dies
Rectangle stitched dies
Fence die is Crafty Sentiments Designs
Seed Packet stamp is a very old Docrafts stamp
Kraft Card is Crafters Companion
Twine and wooden plant pot my box
Sentiment dies are Presscut and  numbers from a magazine free die
Card Candi Craftwork cards

Have a great weekend everyone Love and  hugs Carole x





9 comments:

  1. Love this Carole, my hubby has a new shed and would adore this card!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a stunning birthday card. I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect card for your friend Carole.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever and thoughtful card - love the garden theme! WOw 70 years young - I am sure this card was well received!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card you created Carole.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What an amazing card! I'm sure he loved this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic male card, lovely image. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really stunning details on your card here Carole! Love that image with your lovely garden themed accents! I'm sure it was loved!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super card Carole done as beautifully as ever. I have this rubber stamp hiding somewhere uninked!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x