Sunday 9 February 2020

Snowy Church

Good Morning everyone and I hope everyone is keeping warm and safe in the dreadful weather. Today I'm sharing a card I made on Thursday at the craft group I go to we used a lovely Lili of the Valley Christmas stamp Snowy Church




Card Recipe

6x6 Blank card
Stamp is Snowy Church from Lili of the Valley painted with Derwent Inktense pencils
Papers I think are from The Works
Die cut trees not sure of the make not my die
Merry Christmas sentiment from Hobby craft
Small die cut stars are cut from a Printable Heaven die 
Some white Wink of Stella on the snow


Enjoy the rest of the weekend its a perfect day to stay warm and craft !!  Love and  hugs Carole 


8 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card...not far from that weather here today! I like the backdrop to the scene with the trees, stars and papers and of course your colouring is beautiful. Have a good day...in the craft room I hope. Keep warm xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card Carole, love the scenery background and beautiful colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous winter card design Carole.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous winter card Carole, beautiful image. It sure is wet and windy outside here today.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful design for this lovely winter scene. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this wintery Christmas scene, the trees really are perfect with that lovely stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole your card is gorgeous. I love that scene and it is so beautifully coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x