Friday 22 May 2020

Love My Home

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a good week My post this evening is to showcase the May new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps.. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here



A Little Note


For my Design Team project I used Love My Home and  made an MDF Wall Hanging for a change



Close Up



Wall Hanging Recipe

MDF heart from The Works painted with Apple Barrel Granite Grey Acrylic paint from Walmart in Florida
Stamp is Love my home from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Die is MFT Stitched Mod rectangle die
Small house die cut was a gift from one of my blog followers 
Banner die is Penny black
Paper is Maja Design Nyhaven Townhouses from Dies to Die for
Sentiment strip is from the same sheet
Navy Felt flower is from Michaels in Florida ages ago
Gingham Ribbon is from my box
Wooden Lovw sentiment ant wooden hearts are painted with English Navy Apple Barrel Acrylic paint from Walmart
Faded Jeans Distress Oxide ink on the edges

Well I hope you can take a look at these new stamps they are just great. 

I hope everyone is keeping well ..Stay safe in these strange  times and Keep Crafting
 Sending Love and  hugs to you all Carole x



 




16 comments:

  1. Lovely project Carole! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable wall hanging Carole.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole this is an adorable wall hanging. I love those images. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the folky homespun look of this fabulous wall decor Carole. Hope you and your family are keeping well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely keepsake Carole and as always great attention to your detail It seems so relevant at the moment that we all have to love our homes very much ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the way you designed this Carole as you know I am a fan of your work.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic heart Carole.
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I went down the images I thought how pretty the new home image was and then I can to your project, how beautifully done Carol.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous plaque Carole, the image is wonderful as are the papers and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful heart Carole. I do love my home but , you can have too much time in it!! Stay safe, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a fabulous project, Carole! It's another wonderful release too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carole, a superb project, love the designer paper you have used with the pretty new image. Have a wonderful week.. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project. Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, my friend! I'm so sorry I've been AWOL for way too long. If it isn't one thing, it's another! I've enjoyed seeing the DT creations you've been making. This wall hanging is outstanding! I love all the sweet details! Please keep safe and take care! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH wow Carole, these images are just as cute as can be!! I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous project and that you've pulled out some paints to play with too! What a lovely home decor to add to your decorations!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x