Tuesday 22 September 2020

Little Dancer

  Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a good week My post this evening is to showcase the September new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps.. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here



Fairy Butterfly Wings





For my Design Team card I used the adorable Little Dancer



Close up


Card Recipe

7x7 blank Card
Stamp is Little Dancer from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Pink card is from my box
Papers are Make and Create Flowers Blooming from The Works
Scalloped Oval dies 
Square stitched dies
Flower dies I bought in a craft de stash sale might be Creative Expressions
Pearl String and Pearlsleaves are the Hobby House not sure they still do these leaves I bought them originally from Whitby Crafts
Sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley not sure if they might have it as a Digi 
Lace is from Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon specials now closed

Well I hope you can take a look at these new stamps they are just great. 

I hope everyone is keeping well ..
 Sending Love and  hugs to you all Carole x





8 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, I love, love, love this card and such a beautiful dancer she is too. Gorgeous embellishments, just WOW.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. That image is so cute. I love it. Have a great evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new images and your card is stunning. Hugs, Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the danity feel of the dance you have created it beautifully.
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. More lovely images Carol which you always showcase so well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images Carole, love your wonderful card
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carole this is a stunning card, and love all the details.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely brilliant design here my friend! Love the gorgeous papers and your wonderful lace frame! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x