Thursday 22 April 2021

Birthday Girl

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a good weekend. My post this evening is to showcase the April new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are and they are now available in the Etsy Store here



For my Design Team card I used the lovely Birthday Girl image.





Close up


Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card 
Stamp is All Dressed up Stamps Birthday Girl painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Lavender, blue and yellow card are Pion Design
Antique Lace card from Lime Tree Crafts embossed with a Creative Expressions Dots embossing folder
Oval scalloped edge die
Square stitched dies
Balloon die I have had ages its a magazine freebie
Twine is from Walmart in Florida
Happy Birthday die is Presscut
Small paper stars around the stamp 
Pearl bows from Brenda's lace and ribbon specials now closed 


I hope you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . Have a good week and stay safe. 

Love and hugs Carole x





6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty carole and your colouring is super. Love the little bows too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole your card is gorgeous. I love that image and she is coloured so beautifully. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute and love the one you chose and your colouring is stunning Carole. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card and image. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delightful design Carole.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the new images and a fabulous card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x