Tuesday 1 June 2021

Beach Hut Holiday

  Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our new June blog challenge at Sheepski Designs for theme for this month is Layer it Up

For my Design Team card I used a fab stamp called Beach Hut Holiday



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Denim coloured paper is Maja Design
Beach Huts paper is from a very old Docrafts pad
Yellow card is Pion
Stamp is Beach Hut Holiday from Sheepski Designs  painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Square stitched dies
The Postage edge dies are from eBay
Sentiment is from a Pion sheet Seaside Stories
Happy birthday die is Presscut
Sun die is MFT 
Cloud die is Joycraft

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge just remember the theme this month is Layer it Up

Have a lovely week 

Love and hugs Carole x



6 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Carole and love the beach huts. Just like we have on our beach, 7 minutes away. The background paper is brilliant too. We have a summer house in our garden and is done out like a beach hut. Stay safe, hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, great layout and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the addition of the die cut sun. I wish I was there in the scene.


    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all behind this week so late visit, but great creation as always.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Carole I love the beach huts! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x