Saturday 1 October 2022

Bit Batty

  Good evening everyone today sees the launch of our October challenge on our blog at Sheepski Designs

The theme for this month is Autumn Things

For my Design Team card I used a great stamp called Bit Batty and made a Halloween card



Card Recipe

Black scalloped edge DL card is Docrafts
Stamp is Bit Batty from Sheepski Designs painted with Distress Ink 
stamped onto Orange textured paper from my box
Mat is Dark Grey Mirra card but has not shown up well on the picture
Embellishments are from a Halloween set I bought a lot of years ago in Michaels in Florida
Ribbon is from my box 



I hope you can find time to enter our October challenge just remember the theme this month is Autumn Things





 Happy Crafting Everyone  



  

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x