Thursday 15 December 2022

A Star Is born

 Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our December  Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.


For my December  Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called   A Star Is Born 
Its just such a great  Christmas Stamp  one of my favourite stamps and designs I have used many times.






Card Recipe


7x7 blank card
Stamp is All Dressed Up Stamps A Star is Born painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Card is Core' Dinations cardstock and Crafty Individuals Christmas Pad
Square Dies
Wooden stars eBay
Sentiment Stamp is Kasercraft Magic of Christmas set
Wooden Angel is from my stash might be Whitby Crafts now closed
Green Hessian trim from Jelly Bean Crafts
Tim Holtz distress tool for the edges from Michaels in Florida


Well I hope you can take a look and and join our new December Blog challenge.


Keep crafting. Love and Hugs Carole x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x