Tuesday 7 February 2023

Looking Good

 Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having  a good week. My post this evening is to showcase the February new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here



For my Design Team card I used the fab stamp Looking Good .




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Looking good from all Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Pale Green and Coffee coloured card is from Michaels in Florida
Patterned card used around the edge of the image and in the flowers is from a Maja Design Sheet Denim Girl from either Crafteezee [now closed] or Dies to Die For . I love Maja Design papers but sadly I can now only find one place that still sells it in the UK unless I am lucky enough to spot some in a craft stash sale. 
Square stitched edge dies
Centre die is LDRS Creative Gilded Oval from Dies to Die For 
Creative Expressions Striped Nasturtiums flower die
Foliage die is Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes Die
Happy Birthday Die is Press Cut
Pearl string The Hobby House around the edge of the stamp 
Small pearls my box a gift from a friend.


It would be great if  you can find time to take a look at the new release stamps . 

I hope you all have a great week . 

Love and hugs Carole 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole
    Fabulous card ….love the cute image ….
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x