Monday 15 April 2024

Sightseeing in Paris

  Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers today is the launch of our April Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.


The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three .


For my April Design Team project  I used a lovely Stamp called Sightseeing In Paris


Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card 
Stamp is Sightseeing in Paris from All Dressed U[p Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Pale turquoise card is Pion
Paris Paper is from Pinterest
Square dies are Wonky stitched edge dies from Creative Designs
Tag die is from eBay
Word Strips are Tim Holtz from Michaels in Florida
Audrey Hepburn quote is from Pinterest
Pink Metal Hearts my box


I hope you can find time to enter our challenge this 


 

3 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x