Saturday 26 October 2024

Fairy Bauble

 

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and having a good week. My post this morning is to showcase the October new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and more beautiful designs each month.  They are now all available in the Etsy Store here

For my Design Team inspiration I used a lovely stamp called  Fairy Bauble




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Fairy Bauble from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Gold Mirror card Lime Tree Crafts 
Paper is from a Paper Addicts Festive Pad
Stitched edge square dies
Oval scalloped edge die is MFT
Star and heart dies are Memory Box
Sentiment is from the paper pad
Small gold hearts my box

I hope you can find time to look at our  new release stamps this month.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x