Tuesday 12 March 2013

Naming Day card for Sienna





I was commissioned this card by my Son and Daughter in Law as my son was being one of the god parents.(Not sure this is the right term for a naming ceremony maybe its sponsor) Its a beautiful image and I just love the peek a boo ribbon
 

Card Recipe

Blank Card Craftwork cards
Die cut image LOTV
Dies spellbinders floral oval and scalloped ovals
Leaves Marianne die
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon Hobby craft
Silver baby charm The Hobby House
Sentiments made on my computer
Papers from Stash
 
Hope you enjoy looking at this card and also at my new header I am slowly adding new things so any comments always welcome Enjoy the rest of the day and thank you for looking at my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x