Sunday 31 March 2013

The last of my Easter Cards

 
 


Happy Easter everyone hope you are enjoying the day.. It was a bit rotten losing an hours sleep so will need an early night tonight to recover. This is the Easter card I made for my very best friends Val and Ed. It was something I did at one of my craft classes I do enjoy parchment craft but it is very time consuming and I am by no means an expert.

 

Card Recipe

Blank scalloped card and frame Craftwork Cards
Parchment image
Bakers Twine docrafts
Flowers Wild Orchid Craft
Tag stamped and embossed
Marianne die
Papers and charm from stash
 
 
Thanks as always for taking time to  look  Happy Easter everyone.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole, love your Easter Cards. You have a real eye for what goes together. John

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x