Friday 3 May 2013

Prize

Hi Everyone now back from Florida and still feeling a little  jet lagged but had a great holiday I am missing the lovely warm weather already although it is sunny here and it was snowing when I left so big improvement.
A few posts ago I wrote to  tell you all I had won a prize in  a competition this is the picture of my prize it is such a generous box of craft goodies I hope to  get to  play with them over the weekend along with some things I have brought back from the States. The competition is run by Jacques Sweet Stuff Sunday the link is on my sidebar if you fancy entering.



 
Hope that you all have a great Bank holiday weekend and that the weather is kind.
 
Thanks for looking Carole
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x