Friday 8 November 2013

Silent Night Holy Night

Good evening to all of my friends and followers this is a quick post . First I wanted  to tell you all that I have  had one of my cards posted on the LOTV blog I was so excited when they contacted me on Wednesday to say they were featuring my card on their blog for Theme Thursday . Some of you may have seen it if not this is the link http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/theme-thursday.html My post this evening is a card I made for everyone at our Craft Group to make yesterday. Its a bit different for me and its using perfect pearls. I bought  them after having a demo  done for me by Barbara Gray at Harrogate GNPE in March.
I've used a lovely Woodware stamp Bethlehem.


 
 

Card Recipe

Bethlehem Stamp Woodware from Ross Papercraft show Eston
Gold Mirra Card
Black gloss card
Gold Perfect Pearls Clarity Stamps GNPE Harrogate
Versamark clear  pad
Memory Box Precious Stars Die Crafts U Love
Sentiment LOTV Grunge Christmas
 
This is a beautiful stamp and everyone from my craft group really enjoyed  making it yesterday . The black and gold works so well.
 
Thank you to all of you who have commented on my recent cards I do appreciate you taking the time. We have been to the funeral today for our friend Eric who sadly died last week. As funerals go it went well it was a lovely service. We will miss him.
 
Enjoy the weekend whatever you have planned and keep crafting.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 



2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your friend Eric passing away Carole,
    this is a stunning Christmas card, love the black and gold, gorgeous design.
    congratulation on having your card posted on LOTV blog.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carole, your class must have loved making this card, it looks very classy with the black and gold combination.
    I was so excited to see your card on LOTV, it wasn't just as good as the dt cards, it was better!!
    I'm really sorry you've lost your good friend, I know you said he'd been unwell for some time. I'm sure you must have some good memories of him to think back to.
    Sending you a big hug, Debra x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x