Thursday 10 December 2015

Nativity Angels

Good Morning everyone and  Happy Thursday . I'm back today with a card to launch another of the 12 Weeks of Christmas Challenges over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge The theme this week is Cultural Christmas so you need to get out all those traditional Christmas goodies for this one .
For my Design Team card I used the lovely Nativity Angels stamp that I've had for several years from Lili Of The Valley.


Close up of the stamp



Card Recipe

6x6 blank card the edge cut with a Tim Holtz bracket die
Stamp is LOTV Nativity Angels painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Lace is from Crafty Ribbons Chantilly Lace Fleur
Papers are Maja Design from Live and  Love Crafts
Flowers and berries are Wild Orchid Crafts and my stash
Angel and  stars are from The Range
Pearl string The Hobby House
Sentiment is LOTV Christmas Wishes set and heat embossed in gold
Wink of Stella on the flowers and angels

The challenge runs for two weeks so I hope you find time to play along, We only have one more 12 weeks of Christmas challenge to go..
I hope you are all enjoying a good week and  getting on with your Christmas preparations I love making cards but hate writing them out so this is my job for the next few days when time permits.
 I am having some Dental Surgery today so not looking forward to that but as they say pride is painful. I'll have some stitches for a week and will get them out on the 17th so just in time for my Christmas Dinner !! Love and  hugs Carole x

I'm entering this into The Ribbon Girl Challenge Anything Goes




20 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love how you done the sentiment and the beautiful flowers and berries!
    Oh ouch hope all goes well!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Carol, the soft neutral colours work really well with the sweet image ad embellishments.

    Good luck today, I have designated 2015 as the year of all things dental, seem to have spent a good few hours in the chair and felt a bit like a guinea pig at times so like your analogy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carole! I do love this image, so cute. Love the card design and embellishments, especially the flower arrangements.
    Good luck at the dentist. I hope it all goes smoothly and pain free too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet image and a gorgeous card Carole :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the papers used...see you after Christmas as I am taking a break. Have a fabulous Christmas.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Carole...love the image and your little resin angel. I do hope all goes well for you at the dentist you poor thing.....Good Luck...hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely divine! I love the gorgeous design and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Carole, your finishing touches are always so gorgeous. Hope the dental work went well and that you aren't too sore xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Carole, beautiful embellishments and image.
    Hope it went well at the dentist and your not to sore.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, lovely attention to detail as always. I hope you dentist appointment went well. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card Carole, wonderful job on the image and all the lovely details.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Carole, I love the stamped image, how sweet. Your colours and embellishments are all gorgeous as ever.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely image and you made a beautiful card using it. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! Such a stunning design here!! Love the sweet image and your lovely design my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Carole. Love the sweet image and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card dear Carole !
    I love the stamp so cute and the design is perfect.
    I wish you happy holiday years.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my... Carole, this is extraordinarily beautiful. The image warms the heart and your papers and embellishments are always chosen to perfection. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you also for the sweet words. I'm thankful to be visiting blogland tonight, while most of my time is with my parents who both have upcoming surgeries. We appreciate your kindness. Have a beautiful night, my friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. I Just love this gorgeous card, your design and image are just so beautiful.happy christmas to you and yours..
    Hugs Babs..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x