Thursday 27 April 2017

In The Pink Cream Cake

Good morning everyone today I'm sharing my second Guest Designer card for In the Pink Challenge  You will remember I was asked to be their Guest Designer for April.The theme for the challenge this fortnight is Birthday and  you must use more PINK than any other colour on your design



For my Card I decided to use a stamp I bought  little while ago from Lili of the Valley called Cream Cake and thought it was perfect for a pink Birthday card.



 Close up 



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Lili of the Valley painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Lemomcraft House of Roses from Noor Designs
Chipboard frame is Wycinanka from Live and  love Crafts
Lace is from Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon Specials Facebook Shop
Die is Joycraft Heart Circle and Square from Dies to Die For
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and  Hobby Lobby Florida
Butterfly is Petaloo I got at Ross Papercraft Show
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley Its Time to Party set
Jute String Whitby Crafts
Kraft card Crafters Companion
Glamour Dust on the cake

I hope you can pop over and take a look at the challenge there are always some great inspiration from the Designers. I really enjoyed joining in with them for an In the Pink month. Love and  hugs Carole x

.




20 comments:

  1. So cute and scrummy, love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Carole, love the pink colours and beautiful details, adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colours
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card... love the cute image...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole this is a stunning card the image you have used is so cute and I love all the embellishments. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Carole...cute image and so well coloured...and all those sweet little hearts...totally lush! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card design Carole, the colored image, die cut and lace are wonderful.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Carole, I love the image and beautiful papers. The lace is fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful card, the stamped image is so cute and I love the pretty paper and embellishments.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh this is so sweet Carole, love the cute image and those papers
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. One fabulous card. The detail is amazing and the image is adorable. Beautiful papers and flowers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is so pretty! Love the paper and that frame is gorgeous!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card has stolen my heart. It's just absolutely gorgeous. I love the color, the image, the embellishments, the paper, the layout...oh my, there's nothing I don't LOVE about this card!!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marvellous card Carole! Love the cute image and the colours you've used, doesn't it look good in the frame. The paper and lace are gorgeous, threading the paper through the lace was a wonderful idea. Lovely flowers and butterfly. I really like the sentiment, I must have that somewhere myself. Love it! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delightful Carole! A gorgeous card and beautifully embellished. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the frame. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is SOOOOOO gorgeous Carole, so many good things on this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carole
    I have been absent from blog land for quite a while due to lack of inspiration but your beautiful card caught my eye!
    I am now your newest follower and look forward to seeing more of your stunning cards.
    Please could you tell me where you bought the beautiful lace trim as I would love to buy some - I did a search on 'Brenda's lace' but couldn't find it.
    Many thanks
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. soooooo so so so soft and beautiful! Love it! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x