Thursday 25 May 2017

In The Pink Big Bouquet

Good morning everyone I'm back again today as its the launch of a new fortnightly challenge over at In The Pink the theme for this challenge is Embossing so lots of embossing options you can use but remember to use Pink more than any other colour on your design..

We have a great prize of £15 for the winner from our generous sponsor.




For my Design Team card I used a lovely stamp from Lili of The Valley called Big Bouquet and used an embossing folder and some heat embossing on my design.



Close up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card 
Stamp is Lili of the Valley Big Bouquet painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Pink core'dinations cardstock  from Tim Holtz embossed in a Die'sire dots embossing folder
Kraft card is Crafter's Companion
Spellbinder square Fleur de Lis die.
Leaf die is Joycraft Vintage Flourishes 
Flowers are made with a Chloe Small Flower stamp stamped onto  pink spot vellum and  heat embossed with copper embossing powder on the pink it came out like rose gold however its not picked that up so well on the photos
Butterfly is Tim Holtz stamped and heat embossed as the flowers and then layered onto a Martha Stewart punched butterfly.
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley from the Everything's Better set
Pearls are from some I bought at GNPE Harrogate ages ago.

Well I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week and the Bank Holiday weekend I've just got plants for the garden so that;s one of the things planned for the weekend for me. 

Hope you all have time to enter this fortnights challenge that's a great prize .Love and  hugs Carole x




14 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this card Carole.it is so scrummy. there is nothing to dislike ans everything to drool over! :) That pink and Kraft go so well together. Making the most of the sunshine...so no crafting. Like you have plants to plant at the weekend...lets hope the good weather continues. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Carole this is a stunning card the image is so pretty and I love all the details you have added. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Carole. A really sweet image and the pink and kraft look good together. Hugs. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Carole, the image, flowers and gorgeous colours are fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a pink card, a very beautiful pink card Carole!. Stunning design with the beautiful flowers and the super cute image. Have a lovely weekend planting. I have 60 pots of Cosmos plants that I have grown from seed. Don't think I will need them all, so will give some away to friends!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this beautiful card. The colour combination is gorgeous and the little mouse image is adorable.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card design Carole, love the pretty pink and cute image with gorgeous foliage and flowers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card so much to look at. I have that leaf die and love the way you did it in two colours. Love the heat embossed flowers, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that's a beauty and no mistake!! Love the colour combination (Neapolitan ice cream!!), the stamp is adorable and the hand crafted flowers are amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Carole! I love this image and looks wonderful in the soft colours you've chosen as you palette for this card. Wonderful use of the two colour leaves and beautiful gold embossed flowers and butterflies. I really like the Fleur de Lis dies you've used for the image and sentiment mats. Just gorgeous! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty Carole, so many gorgeous details to look at!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful creation. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Fab and cute little mouse image and I love the flowers and wispy leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet image! And I love all that PINK!!!! (my favorite color)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x