Monday 22 May 2017

Strawberry Patch

Good evening to all my friends and  followers tonight's post is to showcase the May New Release at All Dressed Up Stamps and here they all are . I think Wendy excelled with this release its hard to decide which is my favorite.


For my Design Team card i used the very lovely Strawberry Patch



Close Up



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Strawberry Patch from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Striped Kaisercraft and  the Strawberry Paper is Kars which I have had ages knew it would get used someday !!
Kraft card is Crafter's Companion
Stitched squares die from eBay
Corrugated paper is packaging from a parcel
Strawberry and leaf border die is Joycraft
Twine is from Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon Facebook shop
Wooden Strawberry bead was from a craft shop in Edinburgh
Sentiment stamp is Lili of the Valley Spring Sentiments.Its in the Occasions section if you need to take a look took me ages to find it.
Small red heart brads Michael's in Florida

Well I hope you all have a great week and can spare the time to take a look at this new release. I'm doing two days training the next couple of days for the school appeal panels I sit on. I will be back later in the week with some more posts. Love and  hugs Carole x
 



11 comments:

  1. Hi Carole all the images are gorgeous. I love the card you have made the image is just so adorable. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet image and your colouring as always is fabulous.
    A beautiful card.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Carole and such wonderful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card in every single way Carole!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring and design Carole.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and colouring Carole, love all the layers to create your wonderful card.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Precious! Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, love the image. How fab when you find just the right paper and embellies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is just adorable Carole! I love her yellow hat, beautifully painted of course :). She looks gorgeous matching your yummy papers which were definitely worth keeping until now. Lovely die cut strawberries using the Kraft card and the patterned paper. The little strawberry button is so cute. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, so sweet, lovely composition. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love the sweet image and wonderful layers. The papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x