Monday 15 January 2018

Abi Ballerina

Good evening to all my lovely friends and  followers This evening is the launch of a new Monthly Challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps our first in 2018. Our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.
The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.

For my January Design Team card I used a lovely stamp called Abi Ballerina There are also more fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team to inspire you all over on the challenge blog




Close up



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Abi Ballerina from all Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Paper is Maja Design Sofiero The Magnificent Flower Path
Heart die and leaf die are both Joycraft
Oval die is a recent purchase from ebay
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts I painted the white one to match the design
Blue Pearl string is The Hobby House
Organza frilled trim from Joann's in Florida 
Sentiment is from Lili of the Valley Everything's Better stamp set
The paper hearts are the waste from the Joycraft die
Clear wink of stella
Pearls from my box
Memento Paris blue ink pad for the sentiment stamp

Well I hope you can enter our challenge this time we love seeing how you use All Dressed Up Stamps
Before I go just wanted to say a big thank you for the lovely comments I received on my Husbnd's Birthday card we both really appreciated them. Have a lovely evening everyone and enjoy the week Love and  hugs Carole x






13 comments:

  1. What yummy scrummy paper!! It suits the pretty image perfectly, I love the pretty corner die cut, a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Carole this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used the soft colours are amazing and the flowers are very pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Carole, beautiful image and love those papers.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card and love the beautifully coloured image. I have those papers but not had the courage to cut into it! Sorry that I haven't been around for a bit but helping organise my friends wedding that is this coming Saturday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I have her and she is so pretty, love your flowers, a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Carole. Just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carole, this is simply gorgeous. The dreamy papers and embellishment are perfect for sweet Abi... that has long been one of my favorite stamps! The sentiment is fantastic. Thank you for inspiring us with your sweet creations. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Carole! Just love the beautiful pastel shades you've chosen for this card. Abi looks so lovely in blue. Love the hearts die cut and the flowers look wonderful coloured to match. Love this! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Stunning Carole! Love this cute ballerina and wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation, so much lovely detail to look at. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your choice of image Carole she’s so cute!
    Very pretty card with lots of lovely little touches as always
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x