Friday 19 January 2018

White on White Christmas

Good morning to all my special friends and  followers. My post today is a card I started at our last craft group meeting of 2017. I didn't get it finished and have just finished it this week. I do like white on white so this will be my first Christmas card for 2018 not the last in 2017. Our craft group was due to start again yesterday but because of the very bad snow we had yesterday it will now not start back till next week.




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card
Snowflake embossed card from Jelly Bean Crafts
Dies are Poinsettia flower is Poppy stamps
Pine branch and Ivy leaves are from Marianne dies
Holly branch is Joycraft
Sentiment die came free in a magazine ages ago
White flower pearl string is The Hobby House

Well I hope you are all looking forward to the weekend we still have snow so I hope it goes quickly. I have some food shopping and errands to do today. I'll be doing more work on the blinds later today and tomorrow. Enjoy the weekend everyone and keep warm if you have this bad weather. Love and  hugs Carole x .







18 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful card Carole, the poinsettia, in particular, is incredible. My white on white efforts always disappoint so I am going to pin this impressive card for future reference!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carole, what a stunning all white design,

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so elegant! So many neat elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Carole, love white on white.
    We didn't get any snow here, it was sunny today and it should rain in the evening. Hope you keeping yourself warm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Carole, I love white on white. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is beautiful Carole! Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Carole, love WOW, fabulous die cuts and embossing details.
    Hug Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning design and the detail is amazing. I love white on white and the elements are beautiful. Sorry to hear you have snow. We just had 80 miles an hour wind and loads of rain. This morning in our area, there were still 10,000 homes without power. All completed this evening. We were grateful that all we had were a few planters knocked over. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, the poinsettia is gorgeous and the embossed background :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful WoW card! These always look so elegant and this is no exception. Lovely poinsettia with it's pearl centre.
    Quite an apt card when you've had a WoW look at home with the snow. Chris and Lexi have just come back from our apartment where they struggled to get up the hill to leave due to the snow.
    Hope the blinds are going well. Have a great weekend :) . Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Carole, I love white on white. The poinsettia looks gorgeous, so delicate.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love making this style of card, was just looking at one of my older ones on Pinterest. This is very beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of white on white but it never seems to turn out how I imagine! This is beautiful Carole, lovely start to your 2018 Christmas cards
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card. Really gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore white on white and this is stunning so frosty and crisp
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x