Thursday 22 March 2018

Easter Tea Party



Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and are having a great week..My post today is to showcase the March new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and  more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are an Easter/Spring  selection.


 
 
 


For my Design Team card I used the very cute Easter Tea Party.




Close up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp is Easter Tea Party from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Maja Design Coffee In The Arbor White Daises. ( Sadly its my last 12 x 12 sheet of this design which I love. I bought a few sheets when Live and Love Crafts was closing. I need to find some more now)
Dies are Scalloped oval from eBay 
Scalloped circles Spellbinder 
The pretty hearts are also an eBay find
Lace is from Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon specials Facebook shop threaded with the border from the paper
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley Post Mark Sentiments sadly they are no longer available its such a shame I find them so useful.
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and  Boyes Stores
Pearls my box
Pink rabbit was from Hobby Craft originally white and  painted with Pink Acrylic paint
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser tool

Well I hope you take a look at these new release stamps that are all now on sale in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy page. They are perfect if you still have Easter cards to make.
Have a lovely evening everyone Love and  hugs Carole x




15 comments:

  1. Hi Carole all those images are gorgeous but you chose my favourite I love those bunnies. Your card as always is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Carole...love those cute bunnies....and everything about your card is so pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the cute bunnies, papers and fabulous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carole, love the cute image and lovely colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cute image Carole, and a very pretty card. Love the papers and embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiration plus with this most gorgeous adorable loveable card.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Who'd have thought there are yellow and blue bunnies having tea parties across the world but this card proves it :D. Absolutely gorgeous Carole. Beautifully embellished as I'm come to expect, the lace and flowers are really lovely and the hearts are a fab addition as is the pink bunny too. My friend who has 40ish bunnies would adore this card.
    Shame about the paper as it is gorgeous. Do the 6" paper pads have any in them I wonder. I'll have a look in mine. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is so cute and love the soft colours. Fab hearts

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful card love it
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is adorable Carole, such a sweet image and the pretty colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! So very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, love the daisy paper and such cute rabbits. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous new collection and you used my favourite from them. Very pretty card, I love how you've threaded the paper through the lace, lovely touch

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x