Wednesday 21 March 2018

Soccer Silas

Good morning everyone its Wednesday so the start of another weekly challenge over at Crafting by Designs Our theme for this weeks challenge is Games People Play.

We have a great sponsor this week especially if you love fun images



Prize - choice of 2 digi images


For my Deign Team card I've used a great image called Soccer Silas I smile every time I look at him ..




Close up






Card Recipe

6x6 Blank card
Stamp is Dr Digi Soccer Silas painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are from a pack I got free in a magazine
Red Glitter card my box
Kraft Card Crafter's Companion
Stitched circle dies
Star circle die I got from ebay
Star die is MFT Die-namics
Football sentiments are from a very very old La Pashe Flippin' Men Stamp Set
Tag die is from a magazine 
Twine is Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon specials Facebook Shop 
Paris Dusk Memento ink pad

Well I hope you can enter our challenge this week I certainly had fun making this card . Enjoy the rest of the week everyone especially now the snow has gone I hope that's the last and  we get some warmer weather soon I'm fed up of my boots and winter clothes now. Sorry not been around much in blogland recently a bit of a week with one thing and another so I hope to get to you all soon. I'll  look forward to seeing your new creations love and  hugs Carole x






11 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a brilliant card that is a fabulous image you have used. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card love the sentiment Ginny x As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRILLIANT, Hubby and I love our Aussie rules footy and this sentiment fits the bill, great card.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Carole, love the colours. Creative blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Carole and the sentiment made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous and love the sentiment by Bill Shankley!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a lot of fun seeing all the amusing details of your awesome card, Carole! That sediment really has me laughing!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole! What a FABULOUS card you've done!!!

    Big hugs!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card and image. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x