Wednesday 20 June 2018

Floral - Cornflowers

Good morning everyone its Wednesday again and  the launch of a new challenge over at Crafting by Designs The theme for this weeks challenge is  Floral.

We have a great sponsor

Prize - $10 gift certificate to store

For my Design Team card I decided on a lovely set called  Cornflowers 




Close Up



Card Recipe

6x6 Scalloped Edge Cream card Craftwork Cards
Stamp is Cornflowers from Fred She Said painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are from a Pinterest Download
Blue card is Ross Papercraft
Stitched Frame die from eBay
Trim was from a gift shop in Whitby
Twine is Brenda's Lace and  Ribbon Specials Facebook shop
Upright sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley sadly they are no longer available nor do they have a digi version
Memento Paris Blue ink pad
Blue Pearls my box

Well I hope you can join in with us this is a lovely theme its ages since I did just flowers and  also used a scalloped card.I loved painting the flowers. Enjoy the rest of  the week everyone Love and  hugs Carole x







11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Carole! The flowers are so pretty, and I love the scalloped frame. It matches that gorgeous background paper beautifully! That' blue is all so gorgeous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the amazing blue hues.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carole! Wonderfully painted cornflowers. I really like the blue card you've used and the patterned paper too. The pearls, trim and mixed colours of twine are perfect finishing touches. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole this is a stunning card those Cornflowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blues and browns make a gorgeous colour palette Carol and it's a lovely Cornflower image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, i love cornflowers and their vibrant blue. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful Carole. Such a lovely design and you have painted the cornflowers perfectly. I am not a blue person, as such, but cornflowers blue is my blue of choice xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carole, your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the blue flowers and your papers go perfectly with that image! Well done my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely blue cornflowers, framing and design Carole.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cornflowers, they are so pretty and your card is beautiful Carole. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x