Friday 22 June 2018

Sight Seeing In Paris



Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a great week..My post today is to showcase the June new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and  more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are 

For my New release Design Team card this month I used the lovely Sightseeing In Paris




Close Up



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank card
Stamp is Sight Seeing In Paris from All Dressed Up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Pion Design Paris Flea Market from Live and  Love Crafts now closed
Ivory card
Square Stitched Dies
Postcard die
Heart banner die is Penny black
Audrey Hepburn Paris sentiment 
Other sentiments are from a Tim Holtz Ideology Clippings pad
Lace is from Whitby Crafts ages ago

Well I hope you can take a look at these new release stamps that are all now on sale in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy Shop. 
Have a lovely evening everyone and  a great weekend Love and  hugs Carole x






11 comments:

  1. Hi Carole all those images are gorgeous. I just love the one you have used. The card is gorgeous the themeing is stunning. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Carole and it's all so perfectly matched, even down to that lovely sentiment on the postage stamp!! A really beautiful card. I am off to have a spend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a beautiful job show-casing this image Carole!! I adore your pretty papers along with the heart and lace borders!! Wishing you a lovely weekend my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabulous card,a gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous image and love the scene. Beautiful colouring Carole. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Carole, one of my fav new images. Very admirable card as France is one place I wish to visit..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just gorgeous! Such a wonderful card design. Beautifully painted image in a lovely colour palette to match the pretty papers. Love the sentiment 'stamp', the heart banners and the lace which is an excellent match colour wise to the papers. Another card I love ❤. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They really are a lovely release of images Carole and what a totally delightful Parisian card you have created and in a lovely delicate colour palette.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Carole with the Parisian image, another lovely collection from All Dressed Up
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stamp and beutifully showcased with those papers and hearts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and image, love the splashes of red. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x